BTS FESTA 2020: BTS Profile 1 — Jin + J-Hope

on
Saturday, June 6, 2020
This year's FESTA profiles for Jin and J-Hope:


Profile by Jin

Name: Kim Seokjin / KIM SEOK JIN

Birthday/Age: 921204 / 29

Nickname: Jjin

Specialty: Flexibility

Hobby: Teasing Jungkookie

Role within the team: Being serious and solemn, setting the atmosphere
Members to Jin

RM is my random talk listener.
SUGA is my camping sunbae.
J-Hope's hobby is calling my name.
Jimin is my gaming partner.
V is my bu.
Jungkook is my jweke.


Jin — Q&A

Ability I want to gain: Go back to the past

Favourite movie genre: Action

The scariest thing: J-Hope's face looking at me when I make a mistake on stage

To the me of seven years ago: Study

A good habit of mine: I forget easily.

Let's make a new nickname: Seokjinie is handsome

Member that I think of the most now: J-Hope (he just entered the room)

Fan vs. air conditioner in summer: Air conditioner

Long padding vs. coat in winter: Long padding

First thing I say when picking up the phone: Yeooo~

Favorite moon: BTS Jin - Moon

Food that I can eat seven times a week: Naengmyeon

First thing I do after waking up: Breathe

Acrostic poem with 7주년 (7-year anniversary):
7: The seven
주: Protagonists
년: Let's do a trip at the end of the year


Profile by J-Hope

Name: Jung Hoseok / J-Hope

Birthday/Age: 1994 02 18 / A pretty age 27 💕

Nickname: Cutie pie 💕

Specialty: Love my self

Hobby: Playing games casually 💕

Role within the team: Getting the drop on the opponent with rap, dance, and singing*

* This is what follows "A-yo Hitman Bang introduces Hit It, the second audition"
Members to J-Hope

Namjoon is my pillar 💜
Yoongi hyung is my smile 💜
Seokjinie hyung is my energizer 💜
Jiminie is my small, cute doll 💜
Taehyungie is my mischievous doll 💜
Jungkookie is my big, heavy doll 💜


J-Hope — Q&A

Recently fell in love with: Old animation movies

Something that must be at home: Ice cream

A good habit of mine: Being punctual 💕

Ability I want to gain: Power vocal!!

Favourite workout: Pilates core workout

Sometimes I do [____] without my knowing:  I raise my hands while sleeping

Things I'm most scared of: Bugs, mysterious sounds (ex. when I suddenly hear an unfamiliar sound at home...)

Interior object I love: Sofa

Happiest moment of the day: Drinking three sips of ice coffee right after waking up in the morning

Best among the five senses: Visual sense -> Wide field of view/outlook (I'm great at picking up on social cues.. --> although this might be my own thought)

If I can order just one night snack at midnight: Nurungji chicken!!

[____] makes me lose my temper / get mad: My own self-reproach

I want to film an advertisement for [____]: Toothpaste 💕

Fingers I usually wear my rings on: Index finger, ring finger


(Image credit: BTS Facebook)
(Translations by: Doolset)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9