Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 627

on
Monday, May 18, 2020
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. When do you usually eat dinner? Currently, from Monday to Friday (when I have work), I eat around 5:30PM. On the weekends, usually around 7:30PM.

  2. Denim overalls or a denim dress? Um... I guess I'll go with overalls, but frankly, I don't wear either.

  3. Stick foundation or powder foundation? Powder foundation.

  4. What's keeping you going these days? BTS, coffee, and cigarettes.

  5. How would you fare if you had to watch a llama at your place for two weeks? Terribly because I don't have a fenced in yard but also because I work 40 hours a week and wouldn't be able to take care of him/her for most of the day. It's the same reason I don't have a dog even though I really want one.

  6. What does your perfect brow look like? Naturally full and somewhat fluffy, with a slight arch. Not thin, not too blocky, not too carved out, not too dense. SIGH. I can only dream.

  7. Vintage or modern? Depends on what it is, but I'd typically go for modern.

  8. Contacts or glasses? Contacts. I don't find glasses particularly comfortable. Plus, my eyesight is just bad enough that the peripherals are distorted when I wear them. Quite frankly, the only reason I take out my contacts is that they start to get dry after 14 hours.

  9. Oatmeal or waffles? Waffles, always and forever. Oatmeal is gross. Unless it's in cookies.

  10. Spring or summer? Spring. The only real bad thing about spring is allergies. I otherwise quite like it. The temperature is nice, the scenery is nice, everything starts blooming, you can still layer clothes and feel comfortable. It's my second favourite season.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9