Photolog 2020: Day 117 of 366

on
Sunday, April 26, 2020
Welcome to the latest episode of "Buying Random Shit While in Quarantine"! Today's package is from my trusty Korean BTS merch seller, Jaewon. Technically, this stuff came with my BTS 5th Muster shipment (Jaewon likes to condense my orders into as few shipments as possible, which I appreciate), but I saved this merch to open today because I like to prolong my excitement of receiving packages. (Also 'cause it's Sunday, and there's nothing better to do on a Sunday.) 

BT21 Baby Pong Pong Plush Dolls

BT21 Baby Plush Key Rings

Nara Home Deco x BTS Character Blanket

Mediheal BTS Edition Teatree Care Solution Essential Mask Set

This merch here was literally stuff I ordered because I was bored in quarantine last month and could not resist the overwhelming adorableness: all seven BT21 Baby Pong Pong Plush Dolls, two BT21 Baby Plush Key Rings in Chimmy and Cooky, and the Nara Home x BTS Character Blanket. Plus another set of Mediheal BTS Edition Teatree Care Solution Essential Masks 'cause Jaewon had them on sale for $8 instead of $15 and they're my favourite sheet masks of all time. (I usually buy them in regular Mediheal packaging, but if BTS is on it, WHY THE FUCK WOULDN'T I GET THEM?) This should tide me over until my BTS Map of the Soul Tour merch arrives from my Korean forwarding address.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9