Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 624

on
Monday, April 27, 2020
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Are you an essential worker? Yes, I work at a major bank and help people with their day-to-day banking. I still go into work (thankfully, not a branch) but they're trying to get us to work from home by the end of May.

  2. How many drinks have you had since the quarantine started? None, I don't drink. On the bright side, this saves me a lot of money for BTS merch.

  3. If you have pets/children/other dependents, are they driving you bonkers? No, therefore no.

  4. Have you picked up any new hobbies? No. Even when I was in quarantine for two weeks, I didn't pick up any new hobbies 'cause I knew I'd be back at work. I have to be off for a more significant amount of time to think of picking up a new hobby. Like when I was unemployed from December to February, I picked up origami and spent hours folding paper. But two weeks just allowed me to do a ton of online shopping and watch a lot of K-dramas.

  5. Any special occasions you've missed (or will miss) during the quarantine? Well, during this pandemic, I will be missing my friend Viv's wedding (which has been postponed to next year) and the BTS Map of the Soul Tour (which is postponed but not rescheduled yet). I'm still crying on the inside.

  6. What's your quarantine meal? I've been eating a plethora of sandwiches and fruit. 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9