BTS V LIVE [V]: TaeTae FM 6.13

on
Thursday, April 23, 2020


The infamous "Dumpling Incident," which was first alluded to on James Corden's Carpool Karaoke with BTS, now fully explained by both sides. A riveting tale of how dumplings created the biggest fight between two grown-ass men and made their friendship stronger than ever.
"In a nutshell, I wanted some dumplings. And Jimin wanted to eat them after work. But the dumplings were right in front of me. I wanted them so much. And Jimin wanted to eat them after we were done. We fought over this and we didn't speak for two days. Yes. It was when I was in Hwarang. When Hwarang was on. But I had to shoot in between our concert schedules. So I had to go back and forth a lot. And at the time, we had a lot of practices lined up. So when we were practicing, I asked our manager if he could buy me one of those really big dumplings. And when I saw the dumpling, I ran and started to eat it right away. And when it was time for us to start practicing, I couldn't stop eating the dumpling. Because I took one bite and I wanted to keep on eating it... So the members, Jimin, said, 'Let's eat after we're done.' And I said, 'No.'" 
"Jimin and I did not speak to each other for two days because of this. Yes. Because we fought. Because our feelings were hurt. We were like, 'Hmph!' And didn't talk for two days. Then I sat down with Jimin to share a drink and talk. From that talk, from what Jimin said that time... Jimin was a bit peeved, I was a bit peeved. So we didn't talk. But I asked him to get a drink, so we did. I was the most grateful that Jimin said this at that time: 'I want to be a support to you and give you energy.' That sentence that was unforgettable to me. All the arrows charged with emotions pent up in my heart were unleashed. I thought, 'My gosh. Jimin is such an angel like this. How could I have been in a fight with him?' Then we made up. Afterwards, our friendship got stronger than ever. We did have numerous other fights as well. But whenever we fight, we make up and become better friends. So we don't fight anymore. Not anymore... From the incident caused by that jumbo dumpling, Jimin and I could build our friendship to be much stronger. And so, I am truly grateful to that jumbo dumpling."

AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER. 🥺🥟🥺🥟🥺
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9