BTS V LIVE [Jimin]: I'm here~!

on
Thursday, March 26, 2020


Since being in quarantine, I have become fully nocturnal again. So imagine how surprised I was when I was reading in bed at 6:00AM to get a VLive notification that one of the BTS members went on a surprise livestream! And found my baby Jimin staring back at me on the screen! (As usual, I followed along with a live translation thread. Bless these translators, seriously.) Since the whole pandemic started, everyone's been staying at home with just more bad news being announced every day, and ARMYs have been really missing BTS and their regular interactions with us. THANK YOU, JIMIN, FOR SAVING US FROM THIS DROUGHT.


AND THANK YOU FOR BEING SO FUCKING ADORABLE.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9