Thursday Threes: Vol. 11

on
Thursday, March 26, 2020
This week's Thursday Threes:

The last 3 things I ate:
  • Strawberries and an almond honey cookie for dessert
  • Rice noodles with chicken, bok choy, and onions tossed in sesame oil and soy sauce for dinner
  • A smoked turkey sandwich with pickled hot banana peppers on rye; a garden salad with cucumber, tomato, and avocado; and a clementine for lunch

The last 3 things I did:
  • Had a smoke
  • Ate dinner
  • Cancelled my Airbnb (we had booked one near the Rogers Centre since the BTS concerts were scheduled to be held there in May and it would be way easier to stay nearby the venue for that weekend, but all North American dates for the Map of the Soul Tour are now postponed)

The last 3 purchases I made:

The last 3 things I watched:


  • Itaewon Class — Finished the last episode a few days ago. It is officially in my Top 3 favourite K-dramas. An amazing, well-rounded storyline with some truly fantastic actors (including my fave, Park Seo Joon). It's a story about revenge, crime, perseverance, survival, loyalty, ambition, human nature, friendship, and love. I also really appreciate that it calls out racism, discrimination, prejudice, and the corrupt justice system in Korea. I give it a 9.5/10. I took a half-point off because I just didn't think Park Seo Joon and Kim Da Mi had any chemistry together, and any romantic interactions they had with each other honestly felt kind of forced and was rather cringe-worthy. Every other aspect of this story, though, was perfect to me. I've been recommending it to everyone.

  • What's Wrong with Secretary Kim? — Since I'm in quarantine, I decided to re-watch this because it's my favourite rom-com K-drama and I needed something more cheerful. Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young are so good together.

  • When the Weather is Fine — I'm a sucker for Park Min Young in romance K-dramas and also loved Seo Kang Joon in Cheese in the Trap (to me, he was the best part of an otherwise mediocre K-drama), so I started this one. It's a little slow-going, but it features the minutiae of small-town life which I love (it's one of the reasons why I fell in love with Gilmore Girls) and I do like the chemistry between the two leads, plus the storyline is pretty unique considering it's a romance drama. We're only half-way through, though, so we'll see what happens. Sadly, I've binge-watched all eight episodes so I have to wait until next week for the new one.

The last 3 songs I played:




The last 3 apps I used on my phone:
  • Canada Post
  • BTS World
  • Weverse
3 items of clothing I wore today:
  • My black BTS Love Yourself Tour tee
  • Dark grey Roots Boyfriend sweatpants
  • TNA Golden parka (to go outside to smoke)
3 things I want to accomplish tomorrow:
  • Drink at least 1L of water on top of all other drinks
  • Watch a movie
  • Receive my Etsy order from Canada Post
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9