Friday Five: Final Frontier

on
Friday, March 27, 2020
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What would you do with more physical storage space? I'd be able to use my walk-in closet. There is so much stuff that I just shove in there because I don't have anywhere else to put it. I would say the contents in there are currently 20% clothing and 80% other. I even keep extra toilet paper in there.

  2. What would you do with more living space? Get more shelf units. And because I'll have more shelving space (and wall space), I would get more BTS/BT21 merch and artwork. Because let's be real, that's the only reason I'd need more living space.

  3. Would you rather have more kitchen counter space or kitchen cabinet space? In my current house, I'd say cabinet space. Because the reason there isn't enough counter space is because there isn't enough cabinet space.

  4. What would you do with a larger bedroom? See #2. And I'd also move a couch in there.

  5. What's taking up too much space in your brain lately? Well, I do give a disproportionate amount of brain space to BTS. But other than that, nothing. I mean, I'm in quarantine. I think about a lot of things all the time, but I wouldn't say any of that stuff takes up too much brain space.
2 comments on "Friday Five: Final Frontier"
  1. Do you have all the BTS stuff on display?

    Hope you're staying safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do, by category -- albums, DVD box sets, books and magazines, collectible toys, miscellaneous, etc. :)

      You, too!

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9