Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 620

on
Monday, March 30, 2020
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. How comfortable are you eating by yourself in a restaurant? Not comfortable at all. In fact, that might be the one situation that gives me the most anxiety. It's weird because I do everything else by myself, but eating at a restaurant alone is a hard pass for me. I think it's because dining out is the only social activity I really do. I'm very much a loner who really appreciates my independence and space, so it's like, why am I going to a restaurant to eat surrounded by strangers when I can order the food and eat it in the comfort of my own home where it's clean and quiet and I can wear my jam jams?

  2. Have you ever ridden in a police car? No... knock on wood...

  3. How late did you stay up last night? About 6:30AM. I am in full-on nocturnal mode, which I have to adjust ASAP, because I return to work on Wednesday, and I have to start waking up at 5:30AM again.

  4. What does your makeup bag look like? It's the Chimmy Large Canvas Pouch from the BT21 x Studio8 collab. It's beige canvas with a marigold synthetic leather base and Chimmy on the front.

  5. How many blankets are on your bed? Just one duvet.
    Be First to Post Comment !
    Post a Comment

    EMOTICON
    Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
    Hide Emoticon
    Show Emoticon
    :D
     
    :)
     
    :h
     
    :a
     
    :e
     
    :f
     
    :p
     
    :v
     
    :i
     
    :j
     
    :k
     
    :(
     
    :c
     
    :n
     
    :z
     
    :g
     
    :q
     
    :r
     
    :s
    :t
     
    :o
     
    :x
     
    :w
     
    :m
     
    :y
     
    :b
     
    :1
     
    :2
     
    :3
     
    :4
     
    :5
    :6
     
    :7
     
    :8
     
    :9