Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 619

on
Monday, March 23, 2020
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Ocean or mountain? Ocean, because I appreciate it more visually. Although I'm not sure what I'd be doing near an ocean or a mountain to begin with.

  2. Pepsi or Coke? Coke. If I want cola and Coke/Diet Coke isn't available, I'll get anything else. Dr. Pepper, Barq's, whatever. Pepsi is gross.

  3. Have you ever hit a deer? No, but knock on wood. I think that would be pretty traumatizing.

  4.  Would you ever get your brows microbladed? Yes, because I have realized how futile it is to let my eyebrows grow. I haven't touched them in like, a year, and they're still pathetic. However, microblading is expensive and semi-permanent, so I haven't been actively looking to get them done. Finding someone who is good at it (e.g. making brows look naturally full) is another story as well.

  5. How many layers of mascara do you typically wear? Usually three, but it depends on the look I'm going for. If I'm going for a natural look with no eyeliner, then I just curl my lashes and put on two coats of MAC Extended Play Perm Me Up Lash Mascara. I have never used a mascara that actually lifts and keeps lashes curled all day long. (No, seriously, it looks like I just had my lashes permed. The name is no lie.) But its focus is definitely more on curl and separation, so the overall look is quite natural. If I'm wearing eyeliner (which is always liquid and winged), then I wear three coats of mascara: two coats of Urban Decay Perversion Mascara and one coat of MAC Haute & Naughty Too Black Lash Mascara because I want VOLUME.
    Be First to Post Comment !
    Post a Comment

    EMOTICON
    Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
    Hide Emoticon
    Show Emoticon
    :D
     
    :)
     
    :h
     
    :a
     
    :e
     
    :f
     
    :p
     
    :v
     
    :i
     
    :j
     
    :k
     
    :(
     
    :c
     
    :n
     
    :z
     
    :g
     
    :q
     
    :r
     
    :s
    :t
     
    :o
     
    :x
     
    :w
     
    :m
     
    :y
     
    :b
     
    :1
     
    :2
     
    :3
     
    :4
     
    :5
    :6
     
    :7
     
    :8
     
    :9