Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 613

on
Monday, February 10, 2020
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Can you change a tire? I know the basics, but I would still get someone else to do it because I just don't trust myself.

  2. Liquid, pencil, gel, or cake eyeliner? Liquid. I don't even bother with anything else. It's either liquid liner or no liner at all.

  3. Summer, spring, winter, or fall? Fall. I don't mind spring weather and I love seeing flowers start to bloom, but that's also when all the allergies and bugs come out. So, yeah. Fall's the best.

  4. How many TVs are there in your house? One, and I rarely use it.

  5. Favourite colour or colours? Seafoam green and cerulean blue. 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9