BTS Map of the Soul: 7 Tracklist

on
Sunday, February 16, 2020
Map of the Soul: 7 Cover Art

Map of the Soul: 7 Tracklist

THE TRACKLIST HAS FINALLY BEEN RELEASED!

Okay, firstly, I'm actually somewhat surprised that this includes songs from Map of the Soul: Persona, because that means that this is the full-length album and their re-packaged album all in one. Typically, they'll release an EP, then a full-length, then a re-packaged album that includes songs from both the EP and the full-length with a few new songs (like they did with The Most Beautiful Moment in Life Pt. 1 and 2 and Young Forever, or Wings and You Never Walk Alone, or the Love Yourself trilogy). This leads me to believe that this will be the only album they'll release this year. But who knows, the format of this comeback and this upcoming album are totally new and foreign to us, so I don't really know what to expect anymore. That having been said, we have a whopping 15 new tracks on this album and I AM EXCITED AF.

Not only are we getting a collab with Sia, but we're also getting a song co-written by Troye Sivan called "Louder Than Bombs" that sounds like a song Thursday would've written for their War All the Time album, which leads me to ask: ARE WE GETTING A ROCK SONG? I mean, we got a taste of it with "Dionysus" and "Interlude: Shadow," so it's not that far-fetched... And RM did say that this album was going to be "better and harder" than anything before... Not to mention that their new title track will be called "ON," which is a play on their 2014 song title, "N.O," which is one of their more aggressive and anthemic songs, and we know that BTS are harkening back to their beginnings with this album... Basically, I AM NOT READY.

Also, I have to point out that they've now collabed with Nicki Minaj, Halsey, Sia, and Troye Sivan. And do you know what they have in common? They were all spokespeople for MAC. (I worked at MAC during all of these projects.) Which brings me to this point: WHAT IF MAC COLLABS WITH BTS? I swear, I will break my makeup ban and my bank account for it. (Of course this would only happen after I've quit MAC. I was with that company for nine fucking years, and they couldn't have collabed sooner?) But seriously, if the collab actually happens... I called it here first.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9