Friday Five: Master of Your Domain

on
Friday, January 17, 2020
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What are the areas of your expertise? Makeup, eating, smoking cigarettes, and BTS.

  2. What are you territorial about? My BTS and BT21 merch. I'm particular about where I buy my stuff from, what to include in my collections, how each thing is unboxed and displayed... Like, don't even think about coming near them.

  3. What's a bit of specific wisdom from your field that could apply to life in general? If you look good, you feel good.

  4. How big or small is your personal space bubble? Like, medium? For example, I can't do big crowds. I used to be able to deal with it, given how many rock concerts I went to that were general admission (and like, mosh pits), but not anymore. I mean, I'll still do general admission for concerts, but I gotta stand at the edge of the crowd. I'm short, so I feel suffocated easily. I can't even stand the thought of walking through a mall on Boxing Day, or taking the subway during rush hour. I am also not a hugger. If I give you a hug, then I consider you an important person in my life. (Obviously, if you hug me, I'm not gonna be awkward about it. But still, I don't initiate hugging.) I am not touchy-feely, despite having touched people's faces for a living for the past decade.

  5. What are your current emotional and mental states? You know, it's just good vibes all around today. "Black Swan" was released this morning and it's just playing been on repeat (I swear, it gets even better every single time I listen to it, and I am just full-on jammin' to it), and I'm going out to eat with my friend Cynthia, who I haven't seen in over a year. I also got notification of a job interview for next week, so I'm relieved about that.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9