Friday Five: It’s around here somewhere

on
Friday, December 20, 2019
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What was your most recent unexpected expense? My snow tires. Why are unexpected expenses the most expensive?

  2. What was your most recent pleasant surprise? Some belated birthday gifts from my friends last month that I wasn't expecting.

  3. What can't you find? At the moment, self-control with food. Seriously, I've been eating out every single day this week. I know that the holiday season is all about eating and being merry or whatever, but like, these dinners aren't even holiday-related...

  4. What are you hiding from? My credit card. Or rather, I'm hiding it from myself.

  5. Who is a mystery? Hmm... Park Jimin.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9