Friday Five: Time to Face the Strain

on
Friday, October 4, 2019
This week's Friday Five:
  1. When did you last make an adjustment to your daily getting-ready routine? On Tuesday, 'cause I had to wake up at 5:45 AM for work (which is very, very rare for me). I knew I'd be stuck in rush hour traffic, so I skipped breakfast and didn't put on concealer to save myself some time.

  2. When did you last try a new personal hygiene product? A couple months ago. I got my new Function of Beauty shampoo and conditioner. They smell like peaches and they make me happy every time I wash my hair.

  3. What food or drink item have you most recently added to your regular consumption? Decaffeinated milk tea. I love drinking milk tea at night but I stopped because it has caffeine in it and was giving me broken sleep, so I finally got myself some decaffeinated Orange Pekoe tea bags and I have returned to drinking my beloved milk tea at night. Also, Skinny Pop Aged White Cheddar Popcorn.

  4. What's a brand-named product you recently abandoned your loyalty to? I don't think I've abandoned my loyalty to any brand-named products recently.

  5. What item in your wardrobe have you recently moved out of the regular rotation? One of my beloved pairs of Zara leggings. The hole in the crotch area has now grown to a size that I just cannot ignore anymore.

2 comments on "Friday Five: Time to Face the Strain"
  1. You're making your own milk tea at home? Is it just tea and milk? What else do you do to it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I steep two tea bags for about five minutes so it looks pitch black, and then I add sweetener (because I don't use sugar), and then I add milk... and then I pretend that it's hot bubble tea... without the bubbles...

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9