Photolog 2019: Day 238 of 365

on
Monday, August 26, 2019

My latest shampoo and conditioner from Function of Beauty arrived today! I've timed my subscription perfectly so that my order arrives just as my old shampoo and conditioner are very nearly finished (it takes me just over four months). I've been super happy with Function of Beauty thus far (it's been a year now), so I continue with my subscription even though it's on the pricier side (it's $49 USD for two 16 oz bottles of shampoo and conditioner). Granted, my hair isn't that damaged to begin with since I don't dye it nor do I really style it (though I do blow dry it every day), but my custom formula keeps my hair smooth, shiny, healthy, and hydrated. Most of all, it doesn't irritate my scalp and it doesn't give me hand eczema, so that's an automatic win for me. I decided on the "Nude Peach" scent this time, which mixes peach and citrus, so I obviously changed the colours to peach (shampoo) and yellow (conditioner) to match. It might be the best scent I've had so far. Plus, they give you a sheet of stickers to spruce up the bottles so they look extra cute. Who says washing your hair has to be boring?
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9