Sunday Video Love: Décalcomanie (Demo)

on
Sunday, September 1, 2019

I can't get over how beautiful this song is, both sonically and lyrically — and we only got a minute and 18 seconds of it. Assuming that Jungkook wrote this himself, it's really such a vulnerable, poignant song of self-reflection, of Jeon Jeongguk vs. BTS Jungkook. That he can take those worries and insecurities and turn it into such a beautiful, haunting song is ironic in itself. I swear, when this boy finally releases his mixtape, it will dominate the entire world.


When I see you smile in the screen,
You're good at everything
You're just perfect
Feels like I've never been you

Do you even see me?
Do you know who I am?
Or how do I look now?
You don't like me like that

Come and tell me so much,
Beautiful heart
Oh, I'm gonna listen to you
Please

All the numbers too big
Can't get out of your game
Oh, I want to paint it like you
Please

I want to be your décalcomanie
I want you
I want to be your décalcomanie
I want, I want you
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9