Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 593

on
Monday, September 23, 2019
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. What's something in your closet that makes you feel good when you wear it? This BTS hoodie from their Love Yourself: Speak Yourself World Tour because it's ultra-comfy and also reminds me of their MetLife concerts I went to in May. And also a pair of black Zara leggings that I bought last year that make my butt look really good.

  2. Coffee or tea? Had you asked me this a year ago, I would've said coffee, hands down. But now, I actually only have one coffee a day and then switch to tea. Plus, one of my greatest guilty pleasures is bubble tea. So I'm gonna have to go with tea now. (I've shocked even myself.)

  3. What's scarier: clowns or spiders? Oh, fuck, definitely clowns. Been scared of clowns since I was a baby. (Seriously, ask my mother. Any kids' birthday party with a clown? I got the fuck outta there. Then I watched the original It when I was 11. Let's just say that scarred me for life.)

  4. Planner or spontaneous? These days, planner. I like to be prepared for things. I also need to know if I need to get ready. Like, do I have to wear makeup? What kind of clothing do I need to wear? Spontaneous worked when I was younger, but now, not being prepared for situations gives me anxiety.

  5. What's something you're wearing today, makeup-wise, that you absolutely love? I'm actually only wearing mascara today, so by default, it's MAC Extended Play Perm Me Up Mascara. Shit really works. My lashes are still super-curled after 12+ hours.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9