Photolog 2019: Day 239 of 365

on
Tuesday, August 27, 2019
Saturday Skin Rise + Shine Gentle Cleanser and Rub-A-Dub Refining Peel Gel

Saturday Skin Waterfall Glacier Water Cream

Mario Badescu Witch Hazel & Rosewater Toner, Fresh Sugar Strawberry Exfoliating Face Wash, Kiehl's Ultimate Strength Hand Salve, and Shiseido Urban Environment Oil-Free UV Protector Broad Spectrum Face Sunscreen SPF 42

Nothing like a package from Sephora to brighten up a gloomy day! Sephora is having a summer VIB sale for the first time ever right now, so I decided to stock up on skincare. I re-purchased Saturday Skin's Rise + Shine Gentle Cleanser because I'm almost done my old tube, along with their Rub-A-Dub Refining Peel Gel and their Waterfall Glacier Water Cream. I also got a tube of Fresh's new Sugar Strawberry Exfoliating Face Wash, a bottle of Mario Badescu's Witch Hazel & Rosewater Toner, a tube of Kiehl's Ultimate Strength Hand Salve (my holy grail), and a bottle of Shiseido's Urban Environment Oil-Free UV Protector Broad Spectrum Face Sunscreen SPF 42 because I thought I should finally get some sun protection for my face (I have lots of freckles and little pigmentation marks but don't use sunscreen, which totally defeats the purpose of using all these brightening products, and YES, I SHOULD KNOW BETTER). So, yeah, I think that should tide me over until the fall sale in November...
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9