BANGTAN BOMB: "Boy With Luv," "HOME," "Best of Me," "MIC Drop," and "IDOL" Stage Cams at Lotte Family Concert 2019

on
Wednesday, August 14, 2019





Bless the Bangtan Bomb noonas for always working so hard to capture our boys at all times. I like that they had multi cams for the Lotte Family Concert performances so that each member had close-ups during their parts, which is something I haven't seen in other Bangtan Bombs. Even though I've seen BTS in concert four times and watched hundreds of their performance videos, I am still in awe at their stamina for singing and dancing at the same time. Not once have I seen them lip sync during a live performance, either. Like, that shit is LIVE. I can't even walk and sing at the same time with a steady voice, so what they do on stage is truly a talent. Especially Kookie, who has the steadiest live voice I have ever heard, ever. Kid sounds like he's playing their CD from his mouth even when he's jumping around and dancing like crazy. Even his live ad libs are insanely steady, like in "Boy With Luv." (You can see a perfect example here, when Kookie is chasing Suga while singing his part in "I Like It." His vocals are ALWAYS smooth and ALWAYS in tune.) Main vocalist, indeed. Also, I swear to god, Kookie is gonna kill us all with his Korean emo hair.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9