Photolog 2019: Day 199 of 365

on
Thursday, July 18, 2019
Yehwadam Hwansaenggo Emulsion and Revitalizing Moisturizing Cream

The Face Shop Chia Seed Hydrating Facial Toner and Moisture Recharge Serum

Skincare haul! I went into The Face Shop (which has been re-branded into "Nature Collection" here, but it'll always be The Face Shop to me) to get a new toner and a new night cream because I just ran out yesterday. So I perused for a good ten minutes and ultimately decided on the Yehwadam Revitalizing Moisturizing Cream because it's lightweight and offers deep hydration, and The Face Shop Chia Seed Hydrating Facial Toner because it has a water texture (I don't like the feeling of thicker toners/softening lotions) but it's hydrating. I have combination skin (oily T-zone, dehydrated cheeks), so you'll notice a common theme in my choices for skincare: they have to be lightweight, hydrate without feeling sticky, and absorb well into my skin (this is the sole reason why I don't like facial oils, because they feel like they're sitting on top of my skin).

They were having a Buy 2, Get 1 Free promo, so I picked up a bottle of the Chia Seed Moisture Recharge Serum, which I've used before and really liked, and got my toner for free. But because I was also spending more than $100, I got to choose between two Yehwadam emulsions as a gift, so I decided on the Hwansaenggo Emulsion, which helps with elasticity, radiance, and brightening. (I don't usually look for anti-aging products, but I mean, I am in my 30s now, so it doesn't hurt to start.) Not sure how the gift with purchase has a higher retail price point than anything else I bought today, but I'm not complaining. Plus, I redeemed my points (I had $19 worth!) as well, so my bill came out to $100 before tax instead of $205. Let's just say, I went into The Face Shop on the right day.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9