Photolog 2019: Day 192 of 365

on
Thursday, July 11, 2019

I've spent more time than I'd like to admit playing BTS World. It's ended up being way more addictive than I thought it would be. I've been stuck on the same mission for the last week and trying to level up my cards (you need cards with certain stats to pass each mission), which requires replaying old quests to get flowers (you need flowers to level up cards). But then I'll run out of wings (you need a certain amount of wings to play each quest), and I don't wanna spend money or gems on them, so I have to wait until they replenish (you get one wing every six minutes so it takes a while to get enough wings) or until my friends send me some. But then there are also quests to complete to get rewards, as well as agency tasks to complete to increase the members' affinity levels (which is required for the member missions in the "Another Story" game), which requires constant replenishment of the members' energy levels (for which you need specific replenishment items for each member, which is acquired by completing quests or missions), so basically: THIS GAME GETS DIFFICULT.

I suppose it's a good thing, though, 'cause otherwise I'd be finished the game in a matter of days.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9