Friday Five: Freeeeeeeeeedom!

on
Friday, July 5, 2019
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What's a movie that makes you feel patriotic? There actually aren't that many movies I've watched about Canada or set in Canada, but I did feel a sense of Torontonian pride when I watched Scott Pilgrim vs. the World.

  2. When you first started driving, what's something you did mostly because you could? Go through the McDonald's Drive Thru.

  3. What's a good song whose title contains some form of the word "free?" "Freedom" by Anthony Hamilton & Elayna Boynton from the Django Unchained OST. This might be the first song I've recommended in months that isn't by BTS.


  4. When did you last unexpectedly receive something for free? In one of my BT21/BTS merch orders from Jaewon in January this year, he had included a couple BT21 nail sticker packs in it as a gift, which was really nice and unexpected.

  5. What's something you've given freely in recent weeks? Advice. And smiles.
2 comments on "Friday Five: Freeeeeeeeeedom!"
  1. Yep. Fast food drive-throughs is exactly my answer. In fact, when I got a new car in September after a couple of years wheel-less, I think I went through the Taco Bell drive-through ten times in the next two weeks. :)

    Also, I freaking love Scott Pilgrim vs. the World.

    The Canada movie that leaps to mind for me is Jesus of Montreal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I lived near a Taco Bell drive-thru, you know I'd be doing the same thing.

      This may be why we have high blood pressure...

      Yesss, Scott Pilgrim is SO GOOD! The soundtrack is amazing, too. Have you read the graphic novels? I met Bryan Lee O'Malley like, nine years ago at a book signing when Scott Pilgrim's Finest Hour came out. Nice dude.

      I've never watched Jesus of Montreal. It's weird, I watch tons of movies with Canadian actors (mostly Ryan Gosling, let's be real) but never actual Canadian movies...

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9