Friday Five: Sprung

on
Friday, June 21, 2019
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What do you need to be free of? Stress. Isn't that always the same?

  2. What's the highest thing you've leaped from? I honestly don't know. Even at amusement parks, I've been on tons of ridiculously high roller coasters but never bungee jumping.

  3. What are you bouncing back from? My leave of absence in March. I've been back to work for just over two months now, and it is still kicking my ass. Physically and mentally. I'm just perpetually exhausted.

  4. When were you last in, on, or near a body of fresh water? A couple years ago, at my friend Chelsea's cottage. It's right by a lake, so we did a bit of wading around and some paddle boating.

  5. What kind of bed are you sleeping on? This one. It's awesome and has significantly helped my neck and back pain.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9