Photolog 2019: Day 62 of 365

on
Sunday, March 3, 2019

My new bed was delivered today! I went to Sleep Country Canada last Sunday to get a new mattress because I've been sleeping on my dad's old one (that is about 30-years-old) for the last decade and I've been getting chronic neck and back pain because of it. The sales rep narrowed it down for me according to my needs (firmer with good lumbar support and stays cool throughout the night) and after testing out four of them, I finally decided on this one. (He gave it to me for the sale price of this one, which was really nice of him. I was set on buying one, anyway, so he really didn't need to offer me a deal, but did it anyway. Such good customer service.) I also got a new bed base and headboard 'cause my old ones (also my dad's) are from the '80s and I thought I should get something more modern, you know, since I was getting a new mattress, anyway... and then I added some fancy new pillows as well, to help with my neck problem (he sold them to me at their Boxing Day price, so the second one was half-off). Needless to say, I am super excited to go to sleep tonight.
1 comment on "Photolog 2019: Day 62 of 365"
  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9