Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 574

on
Monday, May 6, 2019
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Bath or shower? Shower. I don't have the patience for baths. You gotta clean the tub first and then you gotta rinse off afterwards... it's too much work and too time-consuming. Not to mention expensive! Those bath bombs and bubble bars and whatnot end up costing you like, $15 a bath! Plus, a standard-sized tub is just not long enough for the average person. There's no way to submerge your whole body. Some body part is going to be left out and cold. Baths are just too stressful, I can't.

  2. A skin care step you won't skip? Cleanser, toner, serum, and moisturizer. I do a minimum four-step skincare routine, and I have never skipped these four steps. I'll forego emulsion and eye cream, but those four steps are non-negotiables.

  3. What's the last product you finished? My Function of Beauty eucalyptus mint shampoo.

  4. What's the last dance you learned? You mean the last dance I attempted to learn? The feet-shuffling move from BTS' "Boy With Luv" choreo. It was not a pretty sight. And I have since learned that I will just leave the dancing to BTS and have fun watching them.


  5. Your first beauty product obsession? Probably Stila Illuminating Powder Foundation. When it first came out in the early 2000s, it came in a gorgeous brushed metal compact and you'd have to buy the powder refills for them. I remember it was all the rage and was only available at Holt Renfrew here, and there was a huge waiting list for it so when you finally got one, you felt a big sense of accomplishment... Anyway, that's what started my love for powder foundation. 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9