Friday Five: A Week

on
Friday, May 24, 2019
This week's Friday Five:
  1. If I give you $20 to spend selfishly by tomorrow evening, what do you spend it on? Going out for dinner!

  2. What's a delivery you recently waited too long for? I would say the order I made with BTSN Shop. I ordered BTS World Tour: Love Yourself in Japan merch from them in January and it didn't arrive until April. And they still owe me a refund of $90 USD. I've contacted them six times, and have not heard from them yet. Probably one of the worst shopping experiences I've ever had.

  3. How annoying have you been lately? If you follow me on Instagram and are not a BTS fan, then probably really annoying recently. I've been flooding my followers' timelines with BTS concert footage from this past weekend.

  4. When did you last give someone a ride in your car for the first time? I think last August? I drove us all down to The Ex, and it was Sam's and Elisa's first time in my car.

  5. What was the last piece of candy you ate? I don't remember. It's been months since I've had actual candy. These days, I only have Excel mints.
2 comments on "Friday Five: A Week"
  1. Eh. It's easy enough to scroll past those IG posts. :) I actually watched a few of them. Not annoying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that's a relief! And I'm surprised you watched a few! I know you're not really a BTS fan, lol. But thanks! :)

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9