Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 568

on
Monday, March 18, 2019
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. How early is too early? Before 10:00 AM. I'm a night owl, okay?

  2. Walk me through how you like to do your eyeliner. I use MAC Brushstroke Liner in Brushblack to draw a medium winged line (my favourite to draw very precise, very tapered, very sharp wings) and then go over it again with MAC Boot Black Liquid Eyeliner to make the line ultra black and matte.

  3. How often do you "overline" your lips? Never.

  4. Today I'm feeling ______.  Oddly energetic! I had a good sleep and I went for a 40-minute walk outside. It's still cold out, but it was really sunny today so it put me in a good mood. I even managed to get two loads of laundry done, and now I'm gonna go grocery shopping. So, pretty productive, too.

  5. Bake from scratch or buy from the store? LOL, buy from the store, 100%. I don't even know how to turn on my oven.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9