Photolog 2019: Day 39 of 365

on
Friday, February 8, 2019
Kaja Blur Drop Weightless Water Primer and Don't Settle Concealer in Boba Tea and Sweet Toast

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Medium Brown x 2

Laneige Essential Power Skin Toner and Philosophy Purity Made Simple Foaming 3-in-1 Cleansing Gel

Kiehl's Ultimate Strength Hand Salve x 2

My friend Chelsea is finally quitting her job at Sephora, so she asked me if I wanted anything while she still got her discount. Obviously, I can't say no. So I took the opportunity to stock up on all my new favourites (the Kaja face primer and concealer are phenomenal — definite holy grail status) and staple products. I think I'm all set until the next VIB sale.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9