Friday Five: Salt Fat Acid Heat

on
Friday, February 8, 2019
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What are some very salty foods you enjoy? Instant ramen/ramyeon, fries, chips, lamb skewers, bacon, cheese, sausages, soft pretzels, Taco Bell, pretty much all cured meats... I LOVE SALT.

  2. What areas of your life could stand a little fat-trimming? Mmm... probably all areas.

  3. How acid-tongued are you? On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd say about an 8. But it'll fluctuate depending on how bitchy I'm feeling.

  4. What's an interesting way you've burned yourself? I don't know if it's interesting, per se, but I have burned myself with a curling iron. Also, randomly, I have totally burned my bangs while lighting a cigarette. (I keep my bangs pinned away from my face now.)

  5. What are your favourite everyday cooking implements? Hmm... the only utensils I use when cooking are a spatula and a big wooden spoon, so I guess they're my favourites by default.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9