Photolog 2019: Day 38 of 365

on
Thursday, February 7, 2019

So, MAC has officially discontinued my beloved Liptensity Lipsticks, a.k.a. my favourite lipstick formula of all time. (Along with discontinuing my holy grail eyebrow pencil last year, MAC is on my shit list right now.) Which means that my all-time favourite nude shades, the shades that I wear on almost a daily basis, Doe and Clouds in My Coffee, are being phased out. Thus, I stocked up. I'll worry about finding replacement shades when I'm done these ones. (Probably by the end of this year.) Until then, I will cherish every moment with them. RIP, Liptensity.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9