Friday Five: Mischief Managed

on
Friday, February 22, 2019
This week's Friday Five:
  1. The Mirror of Erised doesn't show a reflection of you at the moment, but of you and what your heart most desires. If you gazed into it today, what image would you see? It would see me a week from today, getting prime floor seats for the BTS concert at the MetLife Stadium this May, and somehow also getting backstage passes so that I could meet and hang out with the boys after the show.

  2. A howler is a blood-red letter sent to signify extreme anger or to convey a message very loudly and publicly. When it is opened, the sender's voice, which has been magically magnified to a deafening volume, bellows a message at the recipient and then self-destructs. If it is not opened or there is a delay in opening it, the letter smolders, explodes violently, and shouts the message out even louder than normal. If you were to receive one today, who would most likely be the sender? You know, I genuinely don't know anyone who's that angry with me right now. Or someone who would care enough to actually send me a howler.

  3. What model vehicle would be great to turn into a flying car? A classic muscle car, like a 1969 Chevelle. It's sexy and powerful and badass, and I reckon it would only amplify those traits with the ability to fly.

  4. What item in your house could use a dose of magic, and what would extraordinary quality would you like to imbue it with? I would like my stove to be able to cook any dish perfectly just by saying the name of it.

  5. Among people you know, who is most likely and secretly born with magical ability? Maybe my dad? He's made eerily accurate and detailed predictions from decades ago that have all come true. For example, he told my mom when my brother was maybe 5 or 6 that he'd get married at 31 (by "married," it doesn't necessarily mean like, marriage license — moving in with a partner also counts as a marriage) to a non-Chinese Asian woman. And lo and behold, at 31, he'd moved into an apartment with Sunny (his girlfriend of four years at the time), who he also proposed to later that year. Sunny is an adopted Korean-American (her parents are Italian). He also told me when I was 15 that I'd get married twice in my lifetime. I moved out with my first boyfriend at age 20, which is considered my first marriage. He says my second marriage will happen when I'm 38. So, we'll see what happens in five years.
2 comments on "Friday Five: Mischief Managed"
  1. So your dad is sorta Professor Trelawney. I like your car answer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, kinda, but more when she gets those serious visions... and my dad's less, you know, kooky. :P

      I totally have a soft spot for old muscle cars. :)

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9