Photolog 2019: Day 10 of 365

on
Thursday, January 10, 2019

My first package of the year arrived (from Seoul, of course): my BTS 2019 Season's Greetings set! One thing I always appreciate about BTS' box sets is that they are always immaculate. The photoshoots are always stunning (this year's theme was "Small but Definite Happiness," based on these videos that came out for 2018's Festa), and the items they choose to include inside are always unique and different. The quality is always top-notch, and the designs are always tasteful. Even the outer box is gorgeous. This year's Season's Greetings includes a diary (with a monthly planner, a yearly planner, graph paper, blank note pages, lined note pages, and a delightful photo album section of the boys), a standing desk calendar, index paper, washi tape, mini photo cards, a BTS member childhood film photo (I got J-Hope), three mini posters, and of course, the Making DVD. My BTS merch guy ordered the deluxe version for me, so I also got the mousepad and the beautiful wall calendar (it will double as wall posters when the actual year is over). So, yeah, I'm totally ready to plan out my year with the boys.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9