Photolog 2019: Day 3 of 365

on
Thursday, January 3, 2019
MAC Lucky Red

MAC Lucky Red

MAC Lucky Red Blush Duo and Lipstick in Lotus Light and Lucky in Love

MAC Lucky Red Blush Duo in Melba/Lovecloud

MAC Lucky Red Lipstick in Lucky in Love and Lotus Light

MAC's Lunar New Year collection, Lucky Red, launched today. I can never resist getting something from their Lunar New Year collection (it might be the Chinese in me) and this year's packaging is particularly stunning, so I picked the two lipsticks in Lucky in Love and Lotus Light as well as the Blush Duo (everything else is available permanently, so I just left those — there's only so many Ruby Woos one can have, you know?). The packaging looks like lucky red pockets, so I'm hoping that on top of being cute, they'll also give me prosperity...
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9