Friday Five: There and Back

on
Friday, January 4, 2019
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What's the worst thing about something (or someone) you like? There's nothing about BTS that I dislike, but I think the worst thing about being their fan is seeing all the petty fandom wars and general toxicity that exist (people will find something to hate about everything). As a general rule, I don't involve myself in anything negative within the fandom, ever.

  2. What's the best thing about something (or someone) you dislike? I wholeheartedly dislike Trump, but there's actually lists about the best things he's done.

  3. What's something best done in reverse order? I can't think of anything. I'm actually someone that hates doing anything in reverse order because I'm anal about doing things in the correct order.

  4. What's something you wish you could unsee or unknow? A couple years ago, a colleague of mine showed me a scene from a cannibal movie (I think it was The Green Inferno?) that was way too fucking vivid and I really wish I could un-see it.

  5. What's the most recently released movie you've seen more than once? Burn the Stage. I watched it three times in November. I'm hoping it'll be released on DVD or for streaming soon.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9