Photolog 2019: Day 4 of 365

on
Friday, January 4, 2019

Everyone told me not to get into K-dramas because I would never leave my house. And I totally listened to them... until today. So now I'm on Episode 11 of Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth. I decided to start with this because V is in it and, you know, I'm nothing if not dedicated to BTS and all their endeavours. But, as everyone warned me, it is actually very addictive and, um, I've now watched over ten hours of television today. I unsubscribed from Netflix last January and haven't watched a single television show for nearly a year, but leave it to K-dramas to suck me back in.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9