Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 554

on
Monday, December 10, 2018
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Winged liner or glitter shadow? Winged liner. It's my signature. If I'm wearing makeup, I rarely go without it.

  2. Cheese or chocolate? Cheese, a.k.a. my best friend. I'm not a huge chocolate person, though, so this wasn't really fair.

  3. Over-the-knee boots or ankle booties? Ankle boots, always and forever. I look terrible in over-the-knee boots because I have short legs and big calves.

  4. Would you rather 1) run into your ex while buying granny panties at Costco, OR 2) have your mom or dad see you making out with someone on the street? And I’m not talking a cute little church kiss. I’m talking full-on, grabby-hand making out, HA HA HA! Buying granny panties at Costco. Although I'm not sure who, other than actual grannies, even wears granny panties. I assume people refer to "granny panties" as high-waisted, full butt coverage, "unsexy" underwear options to wear for comfort rather than aesthetic purposes, but honestly, there are so many nice, comfortable underwear options these days that I just don't see why you'd have to buy actual granny panties to begin with. Okay, rant over. All my exes know what my style in underwear is, anyway.

  5. Would you rather have your dream job or a your dream house? Dream job, so I can afford that dream house from having a job that doesn't feel like work.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9