BANGTAN BOMB: "IDOL" Intro (3J Focus) + Full Performance at 2018 MMA

on
Monday, December 10, 2018


The Bangtan Bombs for BTS' "IDOL" performance at the 2018 Melon Music Awards (a.k.a. the most stunning live performance I have ever seen at an awards show, ever) were released this morning! I've said this before, but what I really appreciate about Bangtan Bombs for BTS performances is that the focus is solely on the performance and the group, so there's no extraneous panning to the audience or random (and sometimes chaotic) zoom-ins and zoom-outs of the boys. I understand that award show camera work does this to capture the grandeur of the event but sometimes I want to see more detail and attention on the movements and choreography, and that's where these Bangtan Bombs (a.k.a. BTS vlogs) really come in handy (honestly, the people that film these are totally underappreciated). And because I am still in awe over this incredible stage (and to also prepare myself for BTS' upcoming performances at MAMA this weekend, which are rumoured to be even bigger and more impressive), I'm gonna post these here and which them over and over again.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9