Friday Five: Gone Finishin'

on
Friday, December 28, 2018
This week's Friday Five:
  1. As the year comes to a close, what are you looking back upon most fondly? Going to not one, but two BTS concerts on their Love Yourself tour. Seeing them live is truly a magical event. And being able to go to their soundcheck in Hamilton was a totally surreal experience. I won't ever forget it.

  2. What do you do with the end slices on a loaf of sandwich bread? Eat it. I like to toast them, add a little butter, a little cheese...

  3. What in your residence is approaching its last days? Hmm... I've been having some issues with certain electrical outlets in the house so it might be time to get them looked at by an electrician. Other than that, there are a lot of condiments in my fridge that need to be tossed out but I keep forgetting about them when garbage day comes around. I'm pretty sure there's salad dressing in there that expired two years ago.

  4. What would be an appropriate cherry on top of your 2018 in these final days? Watching BTS perform on MBC Gayo Daejejun on New Year's Eve. I started my year with BTS, and I will end my year with BTS.

  5. What (or who) has a fantastic tail? Park Jimin. God, look at those thighs, too...


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9