BTS at 2018 KBS Song Festival: Just Dance, Euphoria, Serendipity, Singularity, Love, Seesaw, Epiphany, and FAKE LOVE

on
Friday, December 28, 2018

Okay, so I missed the KBS Song Festival live because, you know, it started at 8:30 PM KST and Korea's 14 hours ahead and I had work today. (The time difference is really quite inconvenient.) So I spent like, an hour watching replay videos and fancams. I already knew that they were going to perform their solo songs because the performance schedule was leaked, but man, they were so well done and I'm so glad that they were actually televised because the whole world should experience the talent and beauty of each and every BTS member. I've seen them perform the solos live during their tour and it's just a sight (and sound) to behold. And on that note, PARK JIMIN WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9