BTS at 2018 MAMA Fans' Choice in Japan: Intro, FAKE LOVE (Rocking Vibe Mix), and Anpanman

on
Wednesday, December 12, 2018



I had work today so I couldn't watch MAMA in Japan live (the actual ceremony started at 7:00 PM KST/JST, which means 5:00 AM here), but I'm so glad Mnet uploaded the performances from it so fast. I love that BTS makes every stage for their title tracks different and memorable every time they perform it at these award shows. They have to perform the same few songs at every single event which could become repetitive and tired, but they manage to make every stage seem new and fresh. The intros are always elaborate, carefully planned, and well executed, and this time was no different. I also love that they chose to perform the rock version of "FAKE LOVE" for this stage. It just seems more raw and powerful when performed to real, live instruments. Rumour has it that they're planning something huge for MAMA in Hong Kong (a.k.a. the big finale) on Friday, so I'm just waiting with bated breath... And guess what? I'm actually off that day so I'm gonna be able to watch it live! I CANNOT WAIT.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9