Photolog 2018: Day 321 of 365

on
Saturday, November 17, 2018

The highly-anticipated BT21 x Anti Social Social Club capsule collection was released today. Not only BTS/BT21 fans are coveting these but also streetwear hypebeasts and ASSC collectors. It was to be released at 11:00 AM, the time I started work today, so I refreshed the page at 10:57 AM just to see if anything was up yet. And lo and behold, the whole collection was released for sale already. (As it turns out, they had released it about 10 minutes before the set release time. I don't know if this was intentional or not, but people were pissed. They also did not send out the notification emails at the time of release like they said they would, so it was a good thing I just decided to refresh the site early.) I quickly added these two black BT21 x ASSC hoodies that I wanted into my cart, along with another limited edition BT21 hoodie, and tried to get through payment as fast as I could — partially because I was at work and didn't want to start late, but mostly because I didn't want them to be sold out before my payment could be processed. International shipping was expensive AF, especially since they're coming in from the US, but I GOT THEM! (Luck was really on my side today, because I found out later that all 50 pieces in all sizes were sold out within an hour.)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9