Friday Five: Ice is Forming on the Tips of My Wings

on
Friday, November 16, 2018
This week's Friday Five:
  1. How do you feel about passengers riding in front of you reclining their seats? If it's a short flight, I don't really care because I'm not usually using the folding table or screen in front of me. In any other case... it's kind of annoying, but there's really nothing I can do, so I just end up ignoring them.

  2. What single aspect of airplane flight do you dislike the most? Using the bathroom. It's a very unique form of torture.

  3. What was your longest flight on an airplane? 19 hours. It was to Hong Kong when I was eight, and there was a stop-over in Vancouver. I guess longest flight on an airplane without a stop-over was about 16 hours. It was my flight to Hong Kong when I was 18.

  4. What's your favourite way to pass the time on a long flight? Listening to music and reading. Although, if there's a decent movie on, I will always end up choosing that over anything else if only because it seems to kill time faster.

  5. What are the best and worst things you've eaten on a plane or in an airport? Best thing has got to be ramen cups. Your face gets atrociously swollen but it's just so reliably tasty, you know? I honestly don't remember what the worst thing I ate on an airplane was because it's been so long since I've been on a flight that serves meals (I haven't flown anywhere besides to NYC for the past like, 14 years). But I will say that those pre-assembled wraps and sandwiches at the airport can be pretty grim. And fucking expensive as hell, too. 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9