Friday Five: The Game's Afoot

on
Friday, November 23, 2018
This week's Friday Five:
  1. Where's a nice place to take a walk? Toogood Pond Park. I don't go there that often anymore, but my dad used to take us there every weekend when we were kids to walk around and feed the geese.

  2. What do your everyday shoes look like nowadays? Like this, but more scuffed. And now with a few salt stains.

  3. What separates a good pedicure from a bad one? I've never had a pedicure, but I would say the use of new, sanitary tools. Also, smooth feet as well as smooth nails.

  4. When did you last go for a hike? I can't remember. I think I've done it at least once in my life... just not in the last decade.

  5. What's a good song with the word "walk" in its title? BTS' "A Supplementary Story: You Never Walk Alone."

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9