BTS at The Tonight Show: Interview, Fortnite Dance Challenge, IDOL, and I'm Fine

on
Wednesday, September 26, 2018

I literally just finished watching this on TV and The Tonight Show already uploaded it on to YouTube! Jimin manages to charm everyone, I swear. All I gotta say is: Same, Jimmy, same. Also, Suga at 2:32 is a whole ass mood.


This was the cutest thing, ever. Really glad Jimmy set this up for them, 'cause it's entertaining but also plays to their strengths. (Well, with one or two exceptions...) And yes, that guy at 1:42 is the same guy that made this eloquent speech at the UN yesterday.


By far the best televised filming of this performance. It actually shows the choreography with perfect clarity, there's no jerky camera movements, excessive panning, or unnecessary close-ups. No single member has more screen time than another. This is how all of their performances should be filmed.


A bonus performance of "I'm Fine" on The Tonight Show's YouTube channel! Again, props to the camera crew that work there. This is the clearest performance I have ever seen of "I'm Fine," and it's nice to see the nuances of the choreography for this song especially because it's one of their more expressive dances.

Speaking of The Tonight Show, I'm leaving for NYC in about 12 hours and won't be back until Sunday. Follow me on Instagram for all my NYC and BTS in Newark adventures! I will resume posting next week.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9