Photolog 2018: Day 232 of 365

on
Monday, August 20, 2018

I literally chased down my mailman today. Again. (This happened to me two weeks ago, too.) I was expecting a package this morning but was sleeping and didn't hear the doorbell, so when I woke up and checked my tracking status and it said, "Left notice," I immediately went to my front door and found that a notice card was left literally ten minutes beforehand. I was so infuriated because I was at home and had just missed him, but then I saw him driving down my street and parking at the community mailboxes to deliver the regular post, so I ran to him at his car and waved my notice card and yelled, "I keep missing you!" So he did end up being able to deliver my package, after all. That was a long-winded story to say that I got my BTS 2018 Summer Package in Saipan today!

This year's version comes in a cute hard shell zip-around case that looks like a mini suitcase. While I don't think it's as pretty as previous years' outer cases, I can appreciate that this is more protective and useful because you can actually use it as a travel case for toiletries or makeup or loose knick-knacks. Of course, it comes with the usual Making DVD and the beautiful photobook (seriously, these boys get prettier with every shoot), a set of mini posters (I wish they included a group shot, too, but I'm glad they included all seven members rather than one member at random), a mini "guide book" for Saipan (each member wrote one but each set comes with one member's at random, so I got Jin's), a clasp-on "Beyond the Scene" strap (I know Beyond the Scene is technically one of their official names now, but I just can't bring myself to refer to them as that; they're either BTS or Bangtan Sonyeondan to me), and a "travel topper" (I'm not even sure what one does with a travel topper, but it's cute...?). I've been avoiding watching all the spoiler video clips of this trip that's been filling up my Twitter timeline and YouTube notifications because I knew that I was gonna buy the set (it was released on August 14, so those who live in South Korea were able to get theirs on the day of whereas the rest of us have to wait for shipping), so I'm gonna go paint my nails and watch this DVD now. Happy Monday!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9