Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 538

on
Monday, August 20, 2018
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Sticky gloss, or non-sticky gloss? I'm actually not that into gloss, but when I'm in the mood to wear it, it has to be non-sticky. Sticky gloss drives me nuts.

  2. Your latest makeup obsession? MAC's new Plenty of Pout Plumping Lipstick in Kiss & Cuddle and So Swell. Medium pigmentation, comfortable to wear, incredibly smooth and creamy, and an ultra glossy finish. I've been wearing these two shades with everything, whether on their own or layered over another lipstick. This is what I reach for when I want that super wet-looking glossy finish without actually having to wear gloss.

  3. Do you like going to parties? Not particularly. I hate having to be social for the sake of being social. I also don't drink and don't like making small talk.

  4. Finish the following sentence: "Good eyeliner application is all about..." Practice and a steady hand.

  5. I'm seldom wrong about... People's intentions.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9