Photolog 2018: Day 229 of 365

on
Friday, August 17, 2018

It has been ultra-gloomy with pouring rain all day, so I cheered myself up by meeting up with my friend Cynthia for salmon and avocado poke bowls at Komeya Cafe. Honestly, how did it take me so long to get into poke bowls? It's like deconstructed sushi meets salad, and they're so fucking delicious and actually really healthy and surprisingly filling. And this cute little hole-in-the-wall offers such good quality in such good portions for such reasonable prices that I might just come here every week.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9