Photolog 2018: Day 179 of 365

on
Thursday, June 28, 2018

I accidentally passed out on my bed at 10:30 last night (with my makeup still on) and woke up at 6:00 this morning. (Not that I recommend testing this because it's pretty gross, but my makeup totally lasts over 24 hours. MAC is no joke for wear-time.) It's my day off so I thought I should be somewhat productive, so I did some laundry, did my nails, caught up on BTS stuff (on Twitter, V Live, etc.), ordered the BTS' Memories of 2017 DVD box set (from my go-to BTS/BT21 merch guy in South Korea, not from the BTS Official Shop 'cause based on this experience, I probably wouldn't get it until September), and then went to do some grocery shopping at T&T. As you know, by "grocery shopping," I really mean "Asian snack shopping." Stocked up on a few different types of Korean and Japanese ramen, Chinese and Japanese corn snacks (I pretty much love any Asian snack with a picture of corn on it), all the Angry Birds almonds (my usual Sweet Banana ones, but I also got the Green Tea and Milk and Strawberry Latte flavours 'cause they were on sale and I wanted to try something new), some Matcha and Dark Chocolate Kit Kats, some Coconut Cream Peanuts, and of course, a bag of Hi-Chew. Before you think I'm being super unhealthy, all of this will last me at least a month. Maybe.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9