Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 523

on
Monday, May 7, 2018
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. The three lip colours you wear most often? Nudes: MAC Liptensity in Doe (peachy nude), MAC Liptensity in Clouds in My Coffee (pinky nude), and MAC Viva Glam II (mauvey nude).

  2. Have you ever had a lemonade stand? No. It would mean making lemonade, constructing an actual stand, and having to wait at the stand for customers, all of which are too laborious.

  3. What's one thing you're looking forward to this summer? Eating all the glorious junk food at The Ex. And longer daylight hours because it makes me feel more productive. But I don't really like summer in general because I hate hot weather and I mostly just work, anyway (it is wedding season, after all).

  4. Your signature dish? I don't really cook, so I'm gonna go with grilled cheese because it's one of the few things that I make well.

  5. Your signature makeup look? Warm smoky eyes (burnt orange, terracotta, copper, gold, burgundy, etc.), winged liner, lots of mascara, warm peachy brown blush, beaming highlighter, and nude lips.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9